Terms And Conditions
Booking form: The online form submitted by the customer detailing the specifics of the booking.
Total value of booking: The price confirmed in writing by Codez Academy.
Codez Academy: Codez Academy located at; Codez Academy, Britannia House, Welsh Ice, Wales CF83 8GG
Conditions: The terms and conditions set out in this document and any special terms and conditions agreed in writing between Codez Academy and the Customer.
Contract: The contract between Codez Academy and the Customer for the booking.
Customer: The parent/guardian whose booking is accepted by Codez Academy in accordance with the Conditions.Participant(s): child or children attending camp.
All participants of Codez Academy’s services must agree to these terms and conditions.
- The Conditions shall apply to the Contract to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions.
- Any variations to these Conditions agreed between the two parties shall only be binding if agreed in writing between Codez Academy and the Customer.
- Booking and payment procedure
- A booking is made by the Customer completing and submitting the online booking form. A booking is confirmed upon receipt by Codez Academy of the payment. The Customer acknowledges that on Codez Academy’s receipt of this payment a legally binding contract will immediately come into force between the Customer and Codez Academy.
- Payment Schedule Payments are required as follows:
- Upon receipt of the booking form, Codez Academy will issue an invoice for 100% of the total.
- Balance of booking - a balance invoice where applicable will be issued 2 weeks prior to the arrival date with 7 day payment terms.
- Once signed up to a direct Debit, If direct debit has failed there will be a charge of £20. If there is a problem we can set up a payment method to correct the problem. If payment is still not paid, it will be handed off to a debt collection agency to pursue the debt.
- Amendments and Cancellations
- Itineraries are subject to alteration for any reason. Codez Academy reserves the right to alter itineraries, replacing activities for others of reasonably equal suitability.
- Any amendment or cancellation must be made in writing via email or by post. Cancellations by post will take effect on receipt of the letter by Codez Academy.
- Cancellations are non-refundable. All bookings paid for which are canelled forfeit all money paid to Codez Academy.
- Customer Obligations
- It is the responsibility of the parent/guardian to:
- Complete and return Codez Academy’s consent and medical form before the specified deadline detailing any special needs, behavioral issues, medical conditions, dietary or care requirements of the participant/s.
- Make special requests at the earliest opportunity in writing. Codez Academy will endeavour to meet all reasonable requirements.
- Ensure that the participant/s brings suitable clothing and equipment.
- Advise participants not to bring any valuable items of personal property. Codez Academy will accept no responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property, unless it is due to Codez Academy’s negligence or failure to carry out our responsibility.
- Meet the cost of repair or replacement for any intentional loss or damage to Codez Academy facilities and equipment caused by the participant/s.
- Codez Academy reserves the right to exclude a participant/s at any time during their stay if in Codez Academy’s opinion the behaviour of the participant/s is compromising their own safety, that of other participants or the enjoyment of other participants. Any additional costs so incurred in collecting the participant/s would be entirely at the responsibility and expense of the Customer
- Codez Academy shall not be liable for any cancellations, alterations or disruptions to a visit/activities due to causes beyond Codez Academy’s reasonable control including terrorism, civil commotion, malicious damage, fire, flood, storm, difficulty or increased expense in obtaining raw materials or goods in connection with the performance of this Agreement.
- Comments and Complaints. We aim to exceed Customer expectations and provide a memorable and high quality experience for participants. In the event that the Customer is not satisfied with the services provided by Codez Academy, the Customer should notify Codez Academy in writing.
- Liability. Codez Academy makes every effort to minimise risk to participants and instruct participants in the safe negotiation of such risk as may remain. The customer acknowledges that there are circumstances in which an accident could befall a participant without Codez Academy being at fault and accepts that to that extent he\she is taking part at his/her own risk. In the absence of negligence by Codez Academy - it’s staff or contractors- Codez Academy will not be responsible or liable in any way whatsoever to the Customer and participant/s in respect of any loss or injury which may be incurred.
- Photography & Marketing
- Codez Academy may wish to take photos of participants during their visit for use in promotional material. Codez Academy reserves all rights to photograph and document any activities that happen during all courses, unless specified otherwise by a parent and/or guardian.
- Codez Academy uses elements of customer feedback including letters and feedback forms in some promotional materials. If you do not wish yourself or your child to be quoted, please inform Codez Academy on the form supplied.
- Data Protection Personal data collected by Codez Academy will only be used by us in order to fulfill our obligations under the Contract. All personal data is processed in accordance with data protection legislation.
- If any provisions of these Conditions is held by any competent authority to be invalid or non-enforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the other provisions of these Conditions shall not be affected and will remain in full force.
- The contract between Codez Academy and the Customer is governed by the Law of England and Wales and any dispute will be dealt with under the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.